Chick Fil A Grilled Hen Sandwich is a scrumptious and flavorful meal. A hearty multigrain bun, tender grilled hen, lettuce, and tomato, make this sandwich good for lunch or dinner.
This put up accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chick Fil A Hen Sandwiches
Chick Fil A is legendary for its hen sandwiches, and the chain’s grilled hen sandwich isn’t any exception. Though this model lacks the famously crispy and golden crust of most Chick Fil A’s menu gadgets, it nonetheless has the legendary taste that units the restaurant aside from its rivals.
With out the added fats and energy from deep-frying, it is possible for you to to indulge extra typically.
Why You Ought to Attempt This Copycat Chick Fil a Grilled Hen Sandwich
This recipe is way more than simply one other grilled boneless hen breast on a bun. Though the marginally odd ingredient listing is on the lengthy aspect, and you could plan effectively upfront, the style is certainly value it.
The one-of-a-kind mixture of the pickle juice and buttermilk within the marinade tenderizes the hen and offers the meat a singular taste you’ll love.
Components You Will Want
For the reason that ingredient listing for the grilled hen sandwich Chick Fil A recipe is somewhat prolonged, dividing it into completely different components makes it simpler to prepare:
For the hen, you’ll want:
You’ll have to lower the boneless breast of hen in half horizontally after which pound each bit out skinny. You may typically discover ready hen filets to make hen burgers to save lots of time. Simply guarantee that the ready hen isn’t already flavored.
To make the marinade for the Chick Fil A grilled hen sandwich recipe, you’ll want:
- Pickle juice
- Powdered sugar
- Floor black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Celery salt
For cooking, you’ll want:
To assemble the grilled hen sandwich Chick Fil A serves, you’ll want:
- Hamburger buns – multigrain, whole-wheat, or multigrain brioche bun
- Inexperienced Leaf Lettuce
Nutrient values together with protein, fiber, carbohydrates, calcium, sodium, ldl cholesterol, vitamin C, and grams of fats might be discovered within the recipe card beneath.
How To Make a Chick Fil a Grilled Hen Sandwich
- Lower the hen breasts in half horizontally. Place a half breast in a plastic bag, and use the flat aspect of a meat tenderizer to softly pound the hen till it’s an excellent thickness. The precise thickness doesn’t matter a lot, however a constant thickness ensures the meat cooks on the similar time.
- Mix all of the substances for the marinade in a bowl or sealing bag. Stir or shake effectively to mix.
- Add the lower hen breasts to the bowl. If utilizing a bag, shut it securely and therapeutic massage the marinade into the meat and place the bag onto a rimmed pan in case of leaking. Permit the hen to marinade for at the least half-hour or longer within the fridge. Two hours is right.
- When able to cook dinner the hen, warmth the grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Take away the hen from the marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Put together the seasoning mix by combing salt, floor black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and celery salt in a small bowl. Season hen with the seasoning mix.
- Brush oil on the grill grates.
- Grill the hen breasts for 4 to 5 minutes on the primary aspect and barely much less on the second aspect. The hen ought to launch simply from the grates when it is able to flip. Don’t play with the hen to permit it to develop nice-looking grill marks.
- When the inner temperature reaches 165 levels F, take the hen off the grill and permit it to relaxation on a wire rack or baking sheet.
- Brush the lower sides of the buns with olive oil. Toast the buns on the grill or below the broiler for about 30 seconds.
- Assemble the copycat Chick Fil A Grilled Hen Sandwich by putting the lettuce on the underside bun, adopted by two skinny slices of tomato, the grilled hen, and at last including the highest bun.
Grilled Hen Membership Sandwich
Bacon makes every thing higher, and including a couple of slices to this sandwich turns it right into a model of the basic membership sandwich. Layer on additional lettuce and tomato, and take a look at combining store-bought honey-mustard with only a contact of candy BBQ sauce for a little bit of a kick.
Grilled BBQ Hen Sandwich With Colby and Bacon
Because the hen finishes cooking, place a slice of Colby Jack cheese on high and let it soften. Prime with the tomato, lettuce, a few items of bacon, and an excellent dollop of BBQ sauce.
What To Serve With a Grilled Hen Sandwich
This sandwich goes nice with potato wedges, onion rings, waffle fries, or a aspect salad. Wash it down with Chick Fil A candy tea and luxuriate in some cookies for dessert.
How To Retailer Leftover Hen Sandwiches
To maintain the leftovers of cooked hen contemporary, let it cool to room temperature, wrap the items individually in plastic, and place the wrapped items in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as three days.
To retailer the hen for over three days, wrap each bit in plastic and place it in a freezer bag. Put within the freezer for as much as three months.
How To Finest Reheat a Grilled Hen Sandwich
You may reheat thawed, cooked hen breasts in a skillet over medium warmth. To maintain the meat from drying out, pour simply sufficient water or hen inventory into the skillet to cowl the underside. When the water begins to simmer, add the hen. Prepare dinner uncovered on each side till sizzling.
You can too reheat grilled hen in an air fryer. Set the temperature to 350°F and air fry for about 5 minutes. Drizzle somewhat lemon juice over the hen for a contemporary taste.
Love Chick Fil A Meals? Attempt These Copycat Recipes
Need extra for his or her drinks and desserts? Check out these Chick-fil-A copycat recipes.
Favourite Quick Meals Sandwich and Burger Recipes
Take a look at extra of my simple sandwich recipes and the perfect Chick Fil A recipes on CopyKat!
Chick Fil A Grilled Hen Sandwich
You may make a Chick-fil-A grilled hen sandwich with this simple copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
Grilled Hen Breast
- 2 giant boneless skinless hen breasts
- ½ cup dill pickle juice
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 multigrain hamburger buns
- 4 items leaf lettuce washed
- 8 slices ripe tomato
Slice the hen breasts in half horizontally and pound the halves skinny.
Place the hen, dill pickle juice, and buttermilk in a zip-top bag.
Place the bag within the fridge and let the hen marinate for at the least half-hour, however ideally for a number of hours.
Warmth the grill to 350°F, or use a grill pan.
Brush the grill with oil.
Take away the hen from the marinade and place the hen on the grill. Prepare dinner for 3 to 4 minutes on both sides. The hen ought to have an inner temperature of 165°F if you take away it from the grill.
Put together the seasoning mix by combing salt, floor black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and celery salt in a small bowl. Season hen with the seasoning mix on each side of the hen.
Toast hamburger buns by spraying a little bit of non-stick spray on the insides of the buns, place below a broiler on excessive warmth simply till they brown. This could take solely about 30 to 45 seconds relying in your broiler.
Construct the sandwich by putting the leaf lettuce on the underside bun adopted by two tomato slices, and grilled hen. Place the highest bun on the hen.
Energy: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 18g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 0.01g | Ldl cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1477mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2mg