These Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups are one of the best deal with for the vacations! Chewy gingerbread cookie cups stuffed with a fluffy eggnog cheesecake.
The vacation season is in full swing and I’m oddly extra ready for it than I’ve ever been in my life.
All of my vacation purchasing has been carried out for over per week now (don’t ask me how that occurred, it’s a Christmas miracle), the entire vacation decorations are up, the vacation tunes have been going robust, and we’ve made our means via a couple of of our favourite vacation motion pictures already.
It simply feels very good and festive. I’m having fun with each minute of it.
At the moment, I’m resharing with you one in every of my older recipes (from Nov 2016). I’m resharing it as a result of it’s one in every of my absolute favourite (and straightforward) vacation recipes, and likewise one in every of my hottest.
A lot of you could not find out about these Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups although and that simply appeared like a disgrace – you’re completely lacking out!
It’s no secret that I’m an enormous fan of cookie cups. They’re simple to make and scrumptious. A enjoyable solution to make a novel dessert.
They’re really easy to combine and match, too — choose a sort of cookie and resolve on a filling. The probabilities are countless! Seeing as the way it’s the vacation season, I needed to mix two of my favourite vacation flavors into one scrumptious cup!
Gingerbread Cookie Cups
The bottom for these Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups is the cookies from my Snow Capped Gingersnaps, with a few minor alterations.
These are the finest chewy gingerbread cookies you’ll ever have. I choose my gingerbread cookies chewy vs crispy and these completely hit the spot. An ideal cookie for the vacation season!
Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups
The filling for these cookie cups is a no-bake eggnog cheesecake.
It’s a quite simple recipe that entails folding whipped cream cheese into whipped cream. You then pipe it into the cooled cookie cups and also you’re all set.
Honestly, I really don’t like eggnog in its pure type. I discover it thick and heavy, form of like consuming pudding. However I do LOVE the flavour of it in muffins and varied different desserts.
These Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups are wonderful. Superb!! They’re one in every of my hottest vacation recipes and also you want to strive them. Plus they’re fairly simple to make, which scores them additional factors for my part.
Additionally? These cookie cups freeze very nicely, so you may make them earlier within the season after which simply take them out everytime you want them.
The proper vacation deal with!
On the lookout for extra Eggnog Desserts?
Suggestions for making these Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups:
- I used a massive cookie scoop (3 Tbsp) to portion the dough and a regular-sized cupcake pan.
- You may make minis in case you choose — begin checking them at 7mins or so.
- If the cookie cups are too gooey while you attempt to press down onto them, pop them again within the oven for a pair minutes.
- Don’t let the baked cookie cups sit within the pan for too lengthy, as they’ll begin to stick. I attempt to switch them about 5mins into cooling — this may be difficult if they’re very comfortable. I discover that twisting them to take them out works nicely. Typically I wait one other 5 minutes.
- Guarantee your heavy cream is chilly (ideally the mixer bowl too). This may assist give the whipped cream extra quantity.
- The cookies will soften a bit the longer they sit with the filling.
- Retailer within the fridge for as much as 3 days or within the freezer (in an hermetic container) for 1-2 months.
- Greatest served chilly, however may be served at room temperature. Eat inside 2-3 days.
- In the event you like these, try a few of my different cookie cup recipes!
Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups
The very best deal with for the vacations! Chewy gingerbread cookie cups stuffed with a fluffy eggnog cheesecake.
Eggnog Cheesecake Filling:
Gingerbread Cookie Cups:
Preheat oven to 350F and grease 2 common sized muffin tins.
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt. Put aside.
Within the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, molasses, and brown sugar until pale and fluffy (2-3mins). Add egg and beat till mixed.
Scale back pace to low and add in dry substances. Combine till mixed.
Utilizing a big cookie scoop (3 Tbsp), scoop dough into muffin tins, press right down to flatten.
Bake for approx. 9-10 minutes or till largely set, however nonetheless comfortable within the center.
Take away from oven and instantly use a small jar or container to press firmly down within the middle to create a nicely. Cool in pans for 10mins, loosen every barely by twisting it within the pan. Cool for five extra minutes then take away from pan and funky fully on a wire rack.
Eggnog Cheesecake Filling:
Whip heavy cream till stiff peaks (ideally with a chilly whisk and in a chilly bowl).
In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar till easy. Add eggnog, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat till included.*
Fold cream cheese combination into whipped cream and pipe into cooled cookie cups. Refrigerate till set (approx. 2 hours).
Serve chilly and eat inside 2-3 days. Or freeze for as much as 2 months. The cookies will soften a bit over time.
* I whipped the cream in my stand mixer, transferred the cream to a bowl, then whipped up the cream cheese utilizing the identical bowl and whisk from the whipped cream (with out cleansing it- simpler this manner!)
Energy: 302kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 3gFats: 17gSaturated Fats: 10gLdl cholesterol: 64mgSodium: 230mgPotassium: 140mgSugar: 21gVitamin A: 620IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 1.1mg
The dietary info and metric conversions are calculated mechanically. I can not assure the accuracy of this knowledge. If that is necessary to you, please confirm along with your favourite diet calculator and/or metric conversion software.
Initially posted on Nov seventeenth, 2016