PB Oat Bars are positive to turn out to be your new favourite snack bar! These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are made with solely 4 components to create a healthful snack filled with complete grains and protein!
These Oatmeal Bars are a gluten-free and dairy-free recipe that’s each kid-friendly and parent-approved.
In the case of snacks, my youngsters all the time crave one thing candy. Extra like they need a dessert for a snack.
Nonetheless, this mother would like their snacks to be much less like dessert and as an alternative filled with protein and complete grains.
These PB Oat Bars fulfill us all!
These snack bars are naturally sweetened, but style like dessert. They’re filled with complete grains and fiber from oats and protein from peanut butter. They’re chewy, but have a delicate texture, and are so scrumptious.
However the perfect half about these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars is that they’re no-bake and are available collectively in lower than 5 minutes. Speak about simple!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are one in every of our favourite snacks. Candy sufficient for the youngsters to really feel like a deal with, and healthful sufficient to win mother’s approval any time of the day. Okay, I can be sincere, I LOVE to snack on these bars myself. After one chunk, you’ll fall in love with the PB Oat Bars your self.
Notes on Elements
- Peanut Butter: This recipe works with pure peanut butter or shelf-stable peanut butter. I personally choose utilizing all-natural peanut butter, to maintain these bars are pure and healthful as doable.
- Oats: Use rolled oats or quick-cooking oats to make these bars. Don’t use steel-cut oats.
- Honey: I like the mix of honey and peanut butter collectively. Nonetheless, be at liberty to make use of maple syrup if you need vegan PB Oat Bars.
- Salt: Even when your peanut butter is salted, you wish to add only a contact of salt to carry out the flavors.
The best way to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. This can make the bars tremendous simple to take away from the pan.
- Mix the peanut butter, honey, and salt in a glass measuring cup or medium heat-safe mixing bowl.
- Microwave this combination for 30-60 seconds. This can assist to loosen up the peanut butter and honey and make it tremendous simple to combine collectively.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the oats with the peanut butter and honey. You should utilize a spatula, spoon, or handheld mixer to combine the oats into the peanut butter and honey. I discover it’s quickest to combine this collectively utilizing a handheld mixer on low pace, however when my youngsters make these peanut butter bars, they use a spatula to stir the combination collectively.
- Press the oat combination into the pan in an excellent layer.
- Whilst you can actually dig into the peanut butter bars instantly, I discover it’s best to permit the bars to relax for half-hour to arrange and be simpler to chop.
- If you find yourself prepared to chop the bars, elevate the bars out of the pan utilizing the parchment paper.
- Slice the bars into squares and dig in!
I like to recommend storing these bars in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days–if they final that lengthy!
- Add chocolate: Nobody will complain for those who add chocolate chips to those peanut butter bars. Stir in as much as 1 cup of mini or common chocolate chips to the oat combination earlier than urgent into the pan.
- Gluten-Free Oat Bars: So long as you employ licensed gluten-free oats, these bars are naturally gluten-free.
- Peanut-Free: It could sound odd, however you can also make these Peanut Butter Bars peanut-free. Merely use almond butter or soy butter rather than the peanut butter.
Extra Child-Pleasant Mother-Accredited Snacks
Should you tried these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars, I might love so that you can depart a remark and evaluation beneath.
Peanut Butter Oat Bars
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are made with solely 4 components to create a healthful snack filled with complete grains and protein!
Prevents your display from going darkish whereas getting ready the recipe.
Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
Mix the peanut butter, honey, and salt in a glass measuring cup or medium heat-safe mixing bowl. Microwave this combination for 30-60 seconds. After heating, stir the combination nicely to evenly incorporate the honey and salt into the peanut butter.
In a big mixing bowl, mix the oats with the peanut butter and honey combination. Combine the combination collectively till evenly integrated utilizing a handheld mixer on low pace or by hand utilizing a spatula.
Press the oat combination into an excellent layer within the ready pan. Chill within the fridge for 10-Quarter-hour to permit the bars to be simpler to chop into squares.
Lower the bars into squares and luxuriate in.
Salt: In case your peanut butter is unsalted, enhance the salt to ½ teaspoon. Or omit the added salt for a lower-sodium snack.
Oats: Use rolled old school or quick-cooking oats. Don’t use steel-cut oats. Ensure your oats are licensed gluten-free if wanted.
Honey: Be at liberty to exchange the honey with maple syrup for a vegan-friendly peanut butter bar.
Storage: Retailer bars in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Energy: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 202mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg