The Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce is an incredible sauce to serve with roast beef or steak. This creamy, barely sizzling sauce goes so nicely with roasted meats.
This publish incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Outback Tiger Dill Sauce
Every time I make a primary rib roast, I consider making a few of the Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce. It’s so simple to make, and it provides the precise contact to many sorts of meat.
I prefer to serve this with corned beef, roast beef, and I’ve even put this on a sandwich earlier than. The Outback Steakhouse menu has so many alternative recipes that I like to make.
What Is Tiger Sauce?
Tiger Sauce is the legendary white sauce Outback Steakhouse serves alongside its roast beef. The creamy horseradish sauce has been a preferred condiment of company for years, and now you may make it at house with this Outback Tiger Dill Sauce for Roast Beef recipe.
What Makes Tiger Sauce so Good?
Horseradish isn’t one thing that everybody loves, however it’s onerous to get sufficient for individuals who do. Tiger Sauce combines the sharpness of ready horseradish sauce with the tang of bitter cream and provides dill for an additional dimension of taste.
What Makes This Recipe for Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce the One You Need to Attempt
This sauce affords nearly probably the most return in taste for the quantity of effort on the market. There isn’t any want to purchase a bottle of horseradish sauce when it’s so simple to make this Tiger Dill recipe.
Tiger Sauce Substances
To make Tiger Sauce, you’ll want simply three substances:
- Bitter cream
- Ready horseradish
- Contemporary or dry dill
Ready horseradish normally incorporates vinegar, salt, and generally sugar. Don’t be confused. Ready horseradish is just not the identical as ready horseradish sauce or grated horseradish. Search for Bubbie’s or Golds for the very best style.
The way to Make Tiger Sauce
This sauce recipe is easy, however you should plan forward to permit the flavors to mix totally.
- Combine the entire substances in a bowl. Make certain that all the things is totally integrated.
- Retailer coated within the fridge for at the very least 4 hours. If you need a extra pronounced taste, wait as much as 48 hours earlier than utilizing it.
- In case you don’t have bitter cream, you should use an equal quantity of unflavored Greek yogurt and even mayonnaise with a teaspoon of white wine vinegar.
- Attempt including a tablespoon of Dijon mustard rather than the dill.
- For a thinner sauce, add half & half or heavy cream till your attain your required consistency.
What Do You Put Tiger Sauce On?
This Tiger Sauce recipe is the right accompaniment for any lower of beef. It’s generally eaten with roast beef or prime rib, whether or not sizzling, chilly, or sliced on a sandwich. Nevertheless, you will get extra inventive than that in order for you. Do this Tiger Sauce recipe on:
Tiger Sauce Recipe FAQs
What Is a Good Substitute for Tiger Sauce?
Whether or not you don’t like the warmth, try to chop again on fats, or simply can’t discover all of the substances you should make Tiger Sauce, you should use one of many following substitutions:
- Garlic Aioli is right in order for you the creaminess of Tiger Sauce however don’t like the flavour of horseradish. If making garlic aioli from scratch is just too troublesome, simply add a bit of grated garlic and a very good squeeze of recent lemon juice to store-bought mayonnaise.
- Horseradish Mustard is an effective alternative for those who like horseradish however need to lower energy or steer clear of dairy merchandise.
- Horsey Sauce from Arby’s is a much less tangy and barely sweeter model of Tiger Sauce. People who like issues on the delicate facet might wish to take a look at this fast and simple Horsey Sauce recipe.
Is the Outback Tiger Sauce a Scorching Sauce?
No, this recipe is just not thought of a sizzling sauce. It’s a modernized model of conventional horseradish sauce.
Is There a Tiger Scorching Sauce That Is Bought in Bottles?
You could find a sizzling sauce bought underneath the title “Tiger Sauce” in shops, however it’s not the identical. Outback Steakhouse doesn’t promote its model of Tiger Dill Sauce within the grocery store.
How Lengthy Does Tiger Sauce Final?
You may maintain the Tiger Sauce within the fridge for as much as per week, however the flavors will intensify the longer it sits. In case you like a milder sauce, eat it sooner.
The way to Retailer Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce
Retailer the horseradish sauce in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Love Outback Steakhouse? Make these copycat recipes!
Favourite Sauce Recipes
Make sure you take a look at extra of my simple sauce recipes and the very best copycat Outback Steakhouse recipes right here on CopyKat!
Outback Tiger Sauce
A primary rib roast or steak by no means had a greater sauce than this tiger dill sauce!
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 1 cup bitter cream
- ¼ cup ready horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chopped recent dill or dry dill weed
Mix all of the substances in a small bowl and blend nicely.
Refrigerate in an hermetic container for at the very least 4 hours, or ideally for 1 to 2 days, to permit the flavors to meld earlier than serving.
Energy: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.1mg