…as a result of I really like me and I really like you guys — you’re welcome!
- 1/2 cup natural rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp uncooked cacao powder
- a splash of orange blossom water (non-obligatory however some good)
- a splash of your favourite nut milk
- high with floor flax, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and pomegranate molasses
- end with flaky salt
Simmer the oats with 1.5 cups water, vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger powder for 10 minutes till creamy.
Add uncooked cacao powder, a splash of orange blossom water and a splash of your favourite nut milk and stir off the warmth.
Switch to your fav bowl, high with floor flax, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and pomegranate molasses (I take advantage of the one from @justdatesyrup #notsponsored) and end with flaky salt.